KORI began as a groundbreaking innovation for motorcyclists, a vision of perfect freedom and uncompromised safety.
Today, we are growing into a brand with genuinely developed products with high Swedish made quality and we have
taken our vision of freedom and safety to meet sports enthusiasts with different specializations that and likeminded needs.

For us it is the feeling and experience of the sport or activity that sets focus on which needs to be solved and how
the products should be designed.

Our first product, KORI-D3O which is a new concept of back protectors that can be transformed into a back pack.
In this blog you will follow our journey and our inspirations.

KORI Encouraging Freedom. Encouraging Safety.
http://www.koriexperience.com/

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Meeting Filip Ljungberg at Air Wipp

KORI meets with Filip from Air Wipp - testing the back protector for parkour and freerunning


There are several types of what is known as an entrepreneur... myself I do not know what to call them ... The word entrepreneur is to me a very loaded word with  different meanings for different people .. What I want to talk about is something that is partially covered by the word entrepreneur, partially of something else ..

When I met Philip Ljungberg from AirWipp today I felt something that I think many people (including myself) are talking about in this context! Skillfulness - commitment - optimism - openness and above all joy!

The offering will be good - better and even the best! The road there's supposed to be open humble and funny, without forgetting the bends with -ier and-est! If you believe in it and live according to it then it feels like it will succeed. There, I think I (Sophie) on Kori and Filip at Air Wipp agrees!

.. some people develop products ...
.. others develop themselves and their talents ...

Some people call it entrepreneurship.
What I like to call it today is a good feeling in my stomach!

www.filipljungberg.se
www.air-wipp.com