KORI began as a groundbreaking innovation for motorcyclists, a vision of perfect freedom and uncompromised safety.
Today, we are growing into a brand with genuinely developed products with high Swedish made quality and we have
taken our vision of freedom and safety to meet sports enthusiasts with different specializations that and likeminded needs.

For us it is the feeling and experience of the sport or activity that sets focus on which needs to be solved and how
the products should be designed.

Our first product, KORI-D3O which is a new concept of back protectors that can be transformed into a back pack.
In this blog you will follow our journey and our inspirations.

KORI Encouraging Freedom. Encouraging Safety.
http://www.koriexperience.com/

Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: KORI Coyote when motorcycling.


kori back protector backpack d3o ducati hypermotard andreas jungerup

Review from Andreas Jungerup, an experienced motorcyclist:

I drive my motorcycle quite a lot, 90 km to work and back every day and when there is time and weather I drive even more than that. Right now I drive a Yamaha XVS 650 dragstar but I have also driven a sport touring bike and I like to test drive different motorcycle styles. I have used KORI every day to work, so the back protection has been frequently used :-).

I've tried a few different back protector with different types of uses and design (cross, biker, race, etc.). The KORI back protector is brilliant, however, perhaps the height of it could be shortened to make it more comfortable with slim jackets as the protection takes up too much space.

The plus side with KORI is that it's has a very wide kidney / waist belt which provides a comfortable support and does not slide around like others do. Especially not when I drove and moved around on the bike too loosen up during a long ride.

The straps across the chest is also positive, the protection fits better and feels more secure.

The weight is not a problem, it feels light both when driving and when taking a walk.

As a back protector that can be folded into a backpack I think it's a very good idea, for example, when I went with a motorcycle cortege that ended with a walk in a park, a few concerts and some food. In that situation it was perfect to drive with the KORI protection and then be able to have the clothes in the backpack when I walked around.

In my everyday driving, going to work and back, I usually drive with a backpack and it gets a bit too much on the back with both KORI inside your jacket and another backpack outside. If you would have a topbox to put the other stuff in, so you do not need to have the extra backpack, it would work much better.
kori back protector backpack d3o ducati hypermotard andreas jungerup